Hi, I’m Lindsay Leiviska (Luh-viska). If you long to equip your neurodivergent child to thrive, you’re in the right place.
I believe every child has been designed by God with gifts, passions, and purpose. And my hope is to equip you to parent and homeschool your child to thrive as exactly who they’ve been created to be!
My goal is to provide you with brain-based, trauma-informed, Gospel-centered support tools that help you best equip your unique child to thrive.
- Foster Care
- Sensory Processing Challenges
- Depression and other Mental Health Struggles
- or Simply Outside-the-Box
Regardless of terminology, you and your child are welcome here! Below, get started with some of the most popular resources here at A Heart for All Students!
Special Note About Terms:
Throughout the website, I use the term ADHD, Autism, and neurodiversity often.
The resources here have universal application to all different children.
ADHD & Autism Support – Most Popular Posts
- 47 Emotional Regulation Activities for Kids Every Mom Needs!
- How to Deal With Temper Tantrums in My 7 Year Old
- Zones Of Regulation at Home: Self-Regulation for the Family
Homeschooling: Brain-Based Teaching Strategies
- How to Homeschool ADHD: 27 Effective Tips to Save Your Sanity
- My Child Hates Writing: 25 Powerful Tips to Help Reluctant Writers
- 21 Math Strategies Every Homeschool Mom Should Know!
- 59 Best Educational Board Games for Kids 2023
How to Choose Homeschool Curriculum
- The Best Homeschool Language Arts Curriculum for Dyslexia & ADHD!
- Best Homeschool Math for Struggling Students
- Pick the Best Homeschool Curriculum for Your ADHD Kid
Reading and Language
- The Ultimate Guide: How to Help a Struggling Reader at Home!
- Best Reading Curriculum for Kindergarten & Beyond
- 7 Play-Based Phonics Tools That Work
- What Are The 7 Types of ADHD & Why They Matter
- 15 Ways to Increase Dopamine & Improve ADHD Symptoms
- 9 Best ADHD Supplements to Improve Symptoms Naturally
- 15 Best ADHD Books for Parents to Help Kids Thrive 2023
- Anger Management for Autistic Children (Not ABA)
- 39 Best Gifts for Autistic Teens and Tweens of 2023!
- What is Autism Masking & Is It Hurting Your Child?
Sensory Processing Issues
- 29 Best Sensory Toys for Autism, ADHD & Anxiety (2023)
- 25 Sensory Activities to Support an Autistic Teenager
- 19 Sensory Chairs for Kids with ADHD to Improve Focus
- Identity In Christ for Kids: Free Printable to Help!
- 10 Best Children’s Bibles for Special Needs Kids
- Christian Discipline for ADHD & Autism: A Strategy That Works
Freebies & Printables
FREE Parenting & Homeschool ADHD and Autism Tools
Homeschooling An ADHD Brain?
Grab FREE ADHD Homeschool Teaching Tips Cheat Sheets!
Free 5-Day Parenting Devotional for Relief & Tools That Work!
Additional Homeschool & Parenting Products
While the content on my blog and social media are free, I offer a number of paid products and support tools. Please take a look.
- Behind the Behavior Book on Amazon!
Join our amazing community of moms who “get it” in A Heart for All Students Facebook Group!
Here’s what AHFAS moms say about our community.
I’m still pretty new here, but I just want to say thank you for creating this community. It’s so supportive and positive while staying real. That’s such a hard balance, and I appreciate it so much!Teresa
You’ve created a group in which I feel safe and supported in the most vulnerable, shame-filled parts of parenting. You help shine a light on the darkness so that God can use the hard parts of our journeys for GOOD.Rachel
This has been my all time favorite group. Lindsay Leiviska has one of the sweetest personalities.Heather
Join us, Friend. You’re safe to be real in our community. There’s so much hope!
More Parenting & Homeschooling ADHD Support?
If you’re searching through the ADHD support tools here at A Heart for All Students and don’t find what you’re looking for, I want to know. Please reach out to me and fill me in.
We’re in this together!
About the Author:
Lindsay is a trauma-informed educator with a Master’s Degree in Teaching. Her mission is to support moms to equip neurodivergent kids (ADHD, Autism, Dyslexia, Anxiety) to thrive as exactly who they’ve been created to be. Wait until you hear the story that led to it all…
Learn More in the Behind the Behavior Book!